The Honor View 10 has many of the same elements we have seen in the Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, but there are different design teams working on the Honor brands and there are some differences in both software and hardware.
Specs of the Honor View 10 include:
- Processor: Kirin 970, octa-core with Mali-G72 GPU.
- Display: 5.99 inch 2160×1080 pixels resolution 18:9 LCD (403 ppi) with 2.5D glass.
- Operating system: Huawei EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8 Oreo.
- RAM: 6GB. Storage: 128GB internal with microSD card slot.
- Cameras: Rear dual 16 megapixel RGB and 20 megapixel monochrome cameras. Front 13 megapixel camera.
- Battery: 3750 mAh.
- Wireless connectivity: FM radio, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2.
- Dimensions: 157 x 74.98 x 6.97 mm and 172 grams.
The Honor View 10 uses USB Type-C for charging and supports NFC. There is no dust or water resistant rating, but only the Mate 10 Pro has this while the Mate 10 does not. The View 10 also includes face unlock technology, but I did not get a chance to try this out on the sample in the room.